Best Individual Blogger
Nominate your choice for Best Individual Blogger. With many popular blogs adopting a muti-author format, we've switched the Group Blog award to an individual award. The nominated author may write for an individual blog or be a member of a community or group site. Nominate by the bloggers name and primary site.
Update (Oct. 17): Over the next 24 hours we will be closing nominations for most categories. This is a manual process so it takes a while to complete. As long as a category allows you to enter a comment (which is how you submit a nomination) nominations for that category are still open. When the option to leave a comment is not available you'll know nominations for that category are closed. The "+" rating of nominees will remain open throughout the awards.
To nominate a blog you need to leave a comment on this entry. Your comment should contain the name of the blog, the main URL for the blog, and (if possible) the URL for a RSS/Atom feed. For example:
Unless you login via one of the supported authentication services your comments will be moderated. Due to the volume of comments, it may take up to 24 hours to approve your comment, but all anonymous comments will eventually be posted. Only authenticated comments will be published immediately.Rules And FAQ's
- You can nominate yourself, don't be shy.
- The number of nominations a blog receives is irrelevant. One nomination is enough...
- Rather than add a "me too" nomination for a site you're encouraged to use the "+" icon to indicate your preference for nominees. The "+" ratings are one extra piece of information the finalist selection panel can use to help generate the finalist slates in each category.
- The nomination period is scheduled to end on Wednesday, October 17, 2007.
- Read The Nomination FAQ
- Get technical help or ask questions at The Weblog Awards Forum
- If you are linking to the contest consider using the nomination category archive, as it contains links to all of the nomination posts.